photo by Johnny Miller
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sea salt Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, cut into lengthwise slices with a vegetable peeler
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
Add vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper to a jar with a lid and shake well to mix. Add onion; let pickle for 30 minutes.
Stir together cucumber and dill in a bowl; drain excess water. Toss salad with dressing and onions just before serving.